From: Noah Roberts (roberts.noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-12 15:29:27

Andrea Denzler wrote:
> Try to compile that same simple program using the latest version of boost.
> If it works then you may take less hours to upgrade the entire project with
> the newest boost release. Just my 2 cents...
>
> I had to upgrade to the latest SVN release because boost 1.35 doesn’t
> compile static libraries with regex and ICU.

Sorry, I found what this was.

I had made a serialization function for boost::array that was templated.
  It was something like so:

template< typename T, int I >
void f(boost::array<T,I> ...)

The actual template sig for array is <typename, std::size_t>. MSVC can
deal, mingw doesn't resolve them as the same and so doesn't find serialize.