From: Olav Kindt (ok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-13 08:45:41

Hi all,

I have searched through some of the previous postings on this list, but
have not been able to find the solution - so I'll try here.

I have a test case that (due to an error of course) tries to run code
like this:

class MyObject

{

public:

    virtual void f() {};

};

void MyFailingTestCase()

{

    MyObject * a = NULL;

    a->f();

}

When running these tests in release mode - the whole process is stopped
by a windows dialog letting be know that there was a system error
(Access Violation) and asks the user to click OK/Debug.

I have also tried to pass the --catch_system_errors=yes, but that did
not help

I am running 1_33_1 version of the library.
(libboost_unit_test_framework-vc80-mt-1_33_1.lib)

Does anybody know a way around this problem?

Olav