From: Isaac Lascasas (pisiiki3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-14 11:58:00

Mixing managed and native code is sometimes complicated. If you are going
to use static variables, try to put them inside static functions, so you
will delay
the constructor execution. You must also take extra steps when you configure
your application: try to set your application subsystem to "NOT SET" and
leave
an empty entrypoint. If the problem persist, try to link boost with static
linkage
or with other linker config. Also check out msdn about this topic.

Isaac Lascasas.