From: Thomas Berg (merlin66b_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-15 01:04:12

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Markus Werle
<numerical.simulation_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This is a request to change the settings of the debug version Boost.Python,
> even if this forces the user to download the python sources.
> What do you think?

>From what you write I'm not sure if you know about the option
"python-debugging=on", which you can pass to bjam. I have only used
this with shared libraries for everything, so I'm not sure whether it
solves all your problems.

Just mentioning it, in case it helps. The resulting boost libs are
then named "gyd" instead of the usual "gd", and (the shared libs) link
to python25_d.

Then you need to define BOOST_DEBUG_PYTHON when building your project.
Does this make any difference for your issues?

Thomas