From: Alan M. Carroll (amc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-18 13:35:04

This is most commonly generated by comparing iterators from different containers. That's what the "incompatible" means. Also, a default constructed iterator is considered to be from a different container to any initialized iterator. E.g., comparing an iterator from begin() and a default constructed iterator will generate this exception. I would check the origin of the iterators on which you are callling operator ==.