From: Ákos Maróy (akos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-26 08:36:52

Gennaidy,

> This component is deprecated and you shouldn't use it.

I see. I'm sorry...

> Looks like you are using manual but straitforward test unit registration with
> unit test framework

yes :)

> No. In fact, you have to delete something ;) Specifically reference to
> test_exec_monitor from link line and it will work fine.

thanks. actually the good solution was to remove all explicit boost
library references, because of the auto-linking feature used for Visual
Studio. I had to change one thing though, the signature of
init_unit_test_suite() from:

test_suite* init_unit_test_suite(int , char **)

to:

test_suite* init_unit_test_suite(int , char ** const)

Thanks again,

Akos