From: Ramesh (rramesh1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-29 17:08:02

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 2:55 PM, JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ <joaquin_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> (Excuse the slow pace of this thread, I've been on vacation with little
> access to the Internet).

My turn to ask you for excuse :)

Didnt get a chance to come back to you real quick on this. I dug up the
thread archive on multi-index, after seeing your note , found holle.cpp,
found it very comprehensive. It does explain pretty much all of multi-index
capabilities.
Thanks a bunch correcting the data structure. I dont think I need to keep
the keys inside the map.

Regards
Ramesh