From: Stefan Steuerwald (salsasepp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-01 16:18:30

Ha! Got it. That helped. Thank you.

For the benefit of other fellow physicists with a reading problem, this will
work:

template<class MostDerived, class Context>
struct State : sc::simple_state< MostDerived, Context >
{
    // Some application-specific things common to all states
};

struct StateA : State< StateA, StateMachine >
{
    typedef sc::transition< Event, StateB > reactions;
};

[...]

Stefan.