From: Kim Kuen Tang (kuentang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-03 14:01:41

Hi Eric,

thank you for your reply.

After studying the interface i see that this is an internal interface.
And this interface should be used internally.

The reason why i ask is that i want to implement an general static class
in QuantLib, which should accumulate an vector, valarray or scoped_array.

I noticed that the class accumulator_set<> can not take a vector as
sample. Is this true?
And do you plan to extend it to accumulate vector?

with regards,
Kim Tang