Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost:regex]an compiler error when use boost1_36 inapplication
From: Andrea Denzler (andrea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-09 05:54:54

Juan,

You have STLPORT defined in your compiler include path having a higher
priority than the default compiler path to the stl. So when any source of
your application or boost is trying to do so something like

#include <vector>

then your compiler is looking first at the STLPORT include path where it
will find the vector file forcing you to use STLPORT.

Andrea

  _____