Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test] Passing parameters to fixtures
From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-15 17:03:50

I would like to state smth here. If I implement a feature using some 3d
party lib (does not matter which one, i.e. Test Framework or not) and the
required functionality is not supported, I just stop my implementation and
ask myself:
Is it really needed? Should I really proceed with the implementation? What
are the alternatives?

As practice has shown, I usually find a better and much cleaner solution.
This is not a direct answer to this post and usually in the Boost Groups
people do not criticize, but just give advices to solve concentrate
problems, but in my opinion, if this features was not requested for some
years, this might be a wrong implementation direction.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes