Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [smart_ptr] Problem with circular reference detection
From: Jim Barry (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-16 15:11:49

Peter Dimov wrote:
> I admit that I don't remember what I was thinking when I wrote
> sp_collector.cpp in 2002-2003, but the following patch does seem to
> fix the problem with your example. Can you please confirm that it
> also works for more complicated cases?

Hi Peter, thanks for the swift reply. Your patch seems to have done the trick. And I think I've just about figured out what the code does now (though a few more comments would have helped me along the way). I'll let you know if I find any more problems, but for now it is looking good :-)

Cheers,

- Jim