Subject: [Boost-users] App will not run when linked to boost thread library
From: kittymaguire (katherine_maguire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-19 16:19:15

Hi

I have added boost::threads to our mac application, which means that I have
to build the boost thread library. I have manage to build the universal
boost static and dynamic library. When I add the static library to the
project, the project builds with no problems and the dynamic library
produced it added to the application package.

However as soon a I try to run the application, the application fails with
the error that it cannot load the dynamic library.

Is there a tool on the mac to determine why a dynamic library does not load.

Does anyone know why boost is causing this problem.

The dynamic library to built on 10.5 with 10.4 framework.

The version of boost is 1.36.0

Thanks in advance

Katherine