Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] [doc] documentation comment
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-06 14:51:16

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> Edward Diener wrote:
>> These lines in the Organization | Layers section of the fusion
>> documentation baffle me:
>>
>> 'Each module has its own header file placed in the same directory with
>> the actual module-directory. For example, there exists
>> "boost/fusion/support.hpp" in the same directory as
>> "boost/fusion/support".'
>>
>> I can see a "boost/fusion/support.hpp" file as well as a
>> "boost/fusion/support" subdirectory. If I look at
>> "boost/fusion/support.hpp" it includes a number of header files in the
>> "boost/fusion/support" subdirectory.
>>
>> But what the two lines quoted in the documentation above are saying
>> eludes me. If it is saying what I discovered, it is not explaining
>> things correctly.
>
> Hi Edward,
>
> Yes, it is saying just that. Any suggestion on how the doc could be
> improved is highly appreciated. Thanks!

'Each module has its own header file placed in the same directory with
the actual module-directory. For example, there exists
"boost/fusion/support.hpp" in the same directory as
"boost/fusion/support".'

should be:

'Each module has its own header file placed in the main boost/fusion
directory. This header file includes all of the relevant header files in
the appropriate module subdirectory. For example, there exists
"boost/fusion/support.hpp" which includes the header files in the
"boost/fusion/support" subdirectory.'