Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Can't get the bcp tool to work
From: Z. S. O. (tiredashell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-06 14:59:11

Unfortunately I tried that previously and it didn't work. Here's my command
along with the output:
$ ./bcp filesystem /Users/Admin/Desktop
--boost=/Users/Admin/Downloads/boost_1_36_0
**** exception(205): std::runtime_error: Destination path does not exist:
******** errors detected; see standard output for details ********

This is supposed to copy boost.filesystem to my desktop. If I omit
everything but the --boost= statement, the same thing happens.