Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users][serialization] porting to windows ce?
From: Bobby Nations (bwnations_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-09 11:01:30

Ack, I found a spot where I fat-fingered the code at fault when writing
the original message. Please replace

        ::boost::detail::false_t value;

With

        typename ::boost::detail::false_t value;

It doesn't seem to make a difference in the actual error messages
themselves, but typos are never good.

In case anyone asks, I'm trying to compile against the 1.34.1 release
using Visual Studio 2005 SP1 to compile the source via the solution and
project files found in "boost\libs\serialization\vc7ide". I also have a
patch file that has all of my changes if it might help. Granted it's
pretty big (~12 meg) because VS2005 upgraded all of the project files,
but I can make it available if it would help.

Thanks,

Bobby Nations