Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using boost.signals with boost.bind
From: asio_user (asonawane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-17 12:06:25

Hi,

I had a similar problem with boost signal in version 1.36.0. I am now using
Boost.Signals2 to see if fixes the issue.

As it is a header only lib I copied it to existing boost 1.36.0 folder. I
get the following error in VS2005

error C3861: 'TryEnterCriticalSection': identifier not found
C:\Software\Boost\boost_1_36_0\boost_1_36_0\boost\signals2\detail\lwm_win32_cs.hpp
86

Are there additional libs / headers I need to add?

Thanks