Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Installation issue: cannot pass the last test in tutorial,
From: Minh Anh (anhminh132_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-24 18:42:26

Anyway, many thanks to Steven and Andrew for your concerns to my problem.

A.M

Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote: AMDG

Minh Anh wrote:
> The files msvcp/r80d.dll are both found in the folder
>
> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 8\VC\redist\Debug_NonRedist\x86\Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT
>
> but "dwmapi.dll" cannot be found nowhere.
>
> What's about the difference between release version (which works fine
> although still missing of dwmapi.dll), and debug version (which is not
> work, and indicates that 3 files are not found)?

I'm sorry that I can't help more, but I really have no idea
how to fix this. It seems like it's more of a compiler/linker
problem than a Boost problem.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe