Subject: [Boost-users] boost graph library with gcc 4.2 and later
From: Moti Freiman (freiman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-28 06:22:21

Hi All,
I'm a newbie to boost and have a storng interest in the graph algorithms in
boost.
I tried to run both kolmogorov and edmund-karp examples and got many
warnings due to deprecated conversions in the read_dimacs function
When I tried to run these examples I got segmentation faults.
Other simple program (from boost homepage) that I tried to compile and run,
run well.
Is there any known issue about using boost with gcc 4 and later?
Thanks,
Moti

--
__