Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost graph library with gcc 4.2 and later
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-28 18:50:48

> I'm a newbie to boost and have a storng interest in the graph algorithms in
> boost.

I tried to run both kolmogorov and edmund-karp examples and got many
> warnings due to deprecated conversions in the read_dimacs function
> When I tried to run these examples I got segmentation faults.
> Other simple program (from boost homepage) that I tried to compile and run,
> run well.
> Is there any known issue about using boost with gcc 4 and later?

You need to be more specific about the errors system that you're building
for and the errors that you're getting. Which version of Boost? Which
compiler (very specifically)? What are the warnings? Can you tell what's
causing the error?

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]