Subject: Re: [Boost-users] linking to boost signal library
From: Raphael (raphael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-29 06:45:15

I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm trying to include boost libraries
signals and regex into
a 64 bit project.
I guess the answer is, that the downloaded libraries are not compatible for
64 bit builds, therefore the linker errors. I believe you need to compile 64
bit versions of the libraries, but I'm new to boost myself... Actually thats
what I'm working on right now.