Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.37.0 Release Notice
From: Daniel Krügler (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-05 02:53:07

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Boost 1.37.0 has been released and is available from SourceForge. See
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/
>
> This release includes one new library: Proto: Expression template
> library and compiler construction toolkit for domain-specific embedded
> languages, from Eric Niebler.
>
> Updated libraries include Asio, Circular Buffer, Dynamic Bitset, Hash,
> Interprocess, Intrusive, Math Type, Traits, and Unordered.
>
> The release managers were Beman Dawes, Daniel James, Eric Niebler, and
> Rene Rivera.
>
> The web site should be updated soon to reflect the new release. If you
> can't wait, see http://beta.boost.org now!

Congratulations!

I have one question, where I haven't found an answer to in the release
notes of 1.37: In 1.36 it was experimented with "hot fix patches" as
described in

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleasePractices/HotFixes

Have all these 1.36 patches been applied to the 1.37 release?
Does there exist a corresponding hot fix patch section for 1.37?

Thanks for all your work,

Daniel Krügler