Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.37.0 Release Notice
From: Alexander Sack (pisymbol_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-05 15:19:54

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:11 AM, Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Sachin Garg wrote:
>
>> Any plans to add freebsd to test platforms?
>
> New platforms, in general, get added when somebody with resources proposed to
> run tests there.

I would love to do this but I had some issues with running the
regression tests on my FreeBSD-7.0-amd64 machine. I would like the
gcc.jam and execution-monitor.ipp stuff fixed for the next release
(1.38?) since this prevents a clean build out of the box on 6.x (I've
submitted patches).

Maybe I should try running them again with 1.37 and asking some
questions on the boost-test list that way FreeBSD can be added as a
TESTED platform.

-aps