Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Asio - SSL] Public and Private Keys
From: Mario Chacon (the.masch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-13 15:34:08

Thank you for answer me, but I found the problem. My problem it was that I
use Linux as server and Windows VirtualBox machine, If i use Windows in a
physical machine work fine. I think there is a problem with NAT network, but
I do not sure.
Now I have another problem, maybe you can help:

How can I generate a server password for several machine?..I am not familiar
with OpenSSL server...
Can you give me a clue?

Thank you...
Salu2..