Subject: Re: [Boost-users] tokenizer
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-15 02:26:21

Hi Vidhu,

Vidhu Choudhary wrote:
> Hi
> I am using tokenizer from boost. On my windows machine I want to
> install tokenizer only. Can you please suggest how can I do that

Strange request... :-) Are you very, very low on disk space or
something? Since in many cases, you don't need to compile Boost,
"installing Boost" simply means expanding the archive in the directory
of your choice. (Not sure if you knew that or not...) In order to get
the tokenizer-related files, you have to expand the archive
first...so...I'm not sure what you mean?

Do you mean that you need to select the minimum number of files from the
archive to get tokenizer to work? Unfortunately, I can't help you with
that...I would expand the archive and keep deleting files until
tokenizer fails to work. :-)

Ray