Subject: Re: [Boost-users] tokenizer
From: Vidhu Choudhary (vidhu.choudhary_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-15 09:07:54

Hi Ray,
Thank you for your reply. I tried installing boost until I ran out of
disk space .I had around 9GB free on my PC. It was all taken up by
boost. So I thought maybe I could install few libraries related to
tokenizer rather installing them all.
Can you suggest the libraries related to tokenizer

thank you
vidhu