Subject: [Boost-users] Some problems about GIL
From: blp330 (blp330_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-16 10:05:11

Hi,

1. Does any one know how to crop a image using GIL?

2. The IO extension seems not support to serialize a image binary data to
memory, how to do that using GIL? (read png -> do some stuffs... -> write
png to char* buffer not file.)

3. Is there any one good performance image comparison algorithm to compare
two images by GIL? I am using ImageMagick to do that now. It try to compute
Mean Absolute Error for two images, how this can be done by GIL?

Thanks for your answer, I am try to adopt my old ImageMagick's code to GIL,
I like elegant design of GIL but I am a newbie. Thanks for you patient to
answer my questions. :)