Subject: [Boost-users] get_posix_category in boost 1.36
From: Daniel França (daniel.franca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-16 10:30:26

Hi people,
I got an error of undefined get_posix_category in Boost 1.36, I found this
article:
http://blog.cplusplus-soup.com/2008/11/boost-c-library-patches-1360.htmlthat
tell me that there's no get_posix_category on Boost 1.36:

*Boost.System's Missing 'get_posix_category'*
In Boost 1.36.0, Boost.System's get_posix_category function had been
removed. For strict backwards compatibility, it has to be put in to let
older versions of libraries that use the function to link properly. This has
been submitted as issue (with patches attached)

That's why I cant compile the asynchronous TCP Server example, I tried to
get the patch but itsn't online anymore, anyone know how can I solve that?

Best Regards,

--
Daniel C. França
Tecnosapiens: http://tecnosapiens.wordpress.com