Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Fast XML Parser
From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-15 06:38:48

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Alan M. Carroll
<amc_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Let me start by saying that I am very happy with rapidXML. In fact, we have converted most of our XML parsing from various other libraries to rapidXML and have committed to a complete conversion over time (i.e., using rapidXML as our only XML parsing library, including replacing Expat). We use XML almost exclusively as a serialization format and rapidXML is excellent for that use case.

Yes, rapidXML is quite nice. It was inspired by pugixml
http://code.google.com/p/pugixml/, which is even nicer becaue it
provides an xpath support.
I personally find rapidXML not as useful/nice without xpath support.
It's also quite easy to migrate from either one library to the other

regards
jose