Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost compile to arm
From: leslie lige (leslie.lg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-16 04:35:04

Thanks for your reply, sorry for give the wrong information, indeed, I'm cross compiling boost for blackfin not arm, but I'm trying use arm settings for cross compile, this works when I'm building Qt 4.4.x on blackfin.
But in boost cross compilation, if I don't manually define __arm__, the compilation will never reach source like: #ifdef __arm__
And my current problem is while building gnash to blackfin, the linker said there has no reference of: _sync_fetch_and_add_4,
I can grep _sync_fetch_and_add_4 in libboost_thread-gcc41-mt-1_37.a.

So confused here...

BR

Leslie