Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::interprocess on FreeBSD 7
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-23 09:21:27

Andy Wiese wrote:
> Ion,
> Thank you so much for your willingness to help. I will be happy to help
> any way I can to test and debug the FreeBSD configuration if you can
> keep up the suggestions. I have to do this work as a sideline to some
> other major deliverables for the next couple weeks, so I apologize for
> the lag but will try be as responsive as I can.

Andy,

I've just committed a fix in interprocess/detail/workaround.hpp to
properly detect FreeBSD configuration. I've run all the tests in a
FreeBSD 6 based DesktopBSD VmWare virtual machine. When you have time,
just update that file and try to run tests.

I suspect NetBSD and OpenBSD will need similar tweaks, but let's start
with FreeBSD first.

Regards,

Ion