Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Transferring files across a network.
From: Andrew Maclean (andrew.amaclean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-21 23:13:47

Thankyou Raul for your example code.

For the server I have been able to modify the code so that instead of
exiting after getting a file it sits and waits indefinitely (see the
attached code). I don't know whether this is "correct" but it seems to
work Ok. Any advice is appreciated.

Now my problem is that I want the client to send several files instead
of just one before exiting. In the final application groups of files
will need to be sent on a periodic basis. I really can't see how to do
it, I have tried to create a similar structure to that for the
modified server code but I am not having much luck.

I must admit this is a new area for me!
So any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andrew