Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Install on Mac OS
From: rolf ngondo (rngondo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 03:48:58

Hi all!
Steven were right. It was a permission issue. Know boost is installed in
/usr/local but CMake is still failling to find boost_1_37_0 include
directory.
James suggested me to set set(Boost_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS "1.37.0" "1.37" ) in
the CMakeLists. I did it, but it is the same.
Is this possible to use XCode with CMake?