Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Quickbook] How to create pdf file
From: Max (loadcom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-28 08:56:50

> Hmm, could be because I was logged in when I copied the URL :-(
>
> Try the same URL but with a http: rather than https: prefix. If that
doesn't work
> there is a link from the main svn.boost.org page near the bottom, called
"Getting
> Started with Boost Docs".

Unfortunately, none of the means you mentioned works for me. :-(

> What it says about PDF's though is:
>
> -- snipped--

Quite complicated than what I anticipated. But with your detailed
instruction,
I hope I could get myself on the right way.

IIRC, it seems not only me that are finding the pdf format boost
documentation.
And none of those folks seems not to have a satisfactory result at last.

Is this an under-explained area of boost?

I originally raised this question because I wanted to render the
documentation of a
single lib, such as tree-soc2006 or type_erasure, rather than the whole
boost libs.
Notwithstanding, I'll be extremely glad if I could get a pdf version doc as
a whole.

Thanks again for your help!

B/Rgds
Max