Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Simple serialization of int*
From: Sahrah (crap1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 07:40:02

Ok, thank you. Issue solved.

I don't need a work around as this was only a test.
Not serializing basic type pointers is not the same as not tracking them.
One could serialize them but not track them. But as this would lead to bugs
I am happy the way it is.

A better error message (in the way it happens when you try to serialize into
xml archives without
giving the entity a name) would be desirable. Maybe a comment close to this
line in access.hpp?

thx

Sahrah