Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Quickbook] How to create pdf file
From: Max (loadcom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 07:11:09

> I added a diagram to the wiki yesterday that shows the workflow:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted, xsltproc
is
> the main culprit becuase there's no easy installer for it on windows - you
> have to download all the libraries it depends on separately :-(

More questions on the diagram/wiki page:

Q1:
It seems that Inkscape and SVG Math in the diagram are needed to get the
pictures in doc appear? If yes, why are they not included in the list as
given
in the wiki page?

Q2:
It's said by the page:

<Quote>
(Don't use version 2.6.32+ of libxml2, there's a bug which breaks doxygen
import, 2.6.30 works. Version 2.7.x seems to work OK too, so maybe just
use the latest versions again now?)
<UnQuote>

I'm using 2.7.2 for windows, and there seems not to be any problem. Does
this imply that it could be change to:

(Don't use version 2.6.32+ of libxml2, there's a bug which breaks doxygen
import. Use the latest version.)

or even have it deleted?

Thanks for your efforts.

B/Rgds