Subject: [Boost-users] c++0x language feature: concepts in boost
From: Chandra Kumar (chandra.kumar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-02 08:16:06

Hi,

Though I have not checked rigorously right within the boost, but wanted to get quick answer to the query below:

“Do we have the complete implementation of the C++0x language feature: “concepts”: within boost ?

Actually, conceptgcc is very slow compared to gcc, so I was looking for quick solution in order to use concepts in its entirety.

Thanks,

Chandra

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of, or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon, this communication or the information in it is prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender by return email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.