Subject: Re: [Boost-users] c++0x language feature: concepts in boost
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 13:14:41

on Mon Feb 02 2009, "Chandra Kumar" <chandra.kumar-AT-flagstonere.bm> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Though I have not checked rigorously right within the boost, but wanted to get quick
> answer to the query below:
>

> “Do we have the complete implementation of the C++0x language feature: “concepts”:
> within boost ?

The C++0x language feature is not implementable as a library in C++03.
However, we do have
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/libs/concept_check/concept_check.htm

> Actually, conceptgcc is very slow compared to gcc, so I was looking for quick solution
> in order to use concepts in its entirety.

ConceptGCC is your best bet until production implementations of the
concepts features become available.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing