Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.lambda: how to sort this vectorwithfunction?
From: Joost Kraaijeveld (J.Kraaijeveld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-09 02:41:55

Hi Roland,

> I am sure there is some way to extend the code you wrote in such a way
> that it compiles and works as it should. My question would be: Are you
> going to still understand it in, say, half a year? Four binds in one
> expression is certainly not unheard of, but personally I would do it
> with one bind and an old-fashioned function, see attached code.

Part of the code is just investigating that: am I (and others) able to
understand what I wrote. I also implemented something you suggested, to
compare it with the lambda expression.

> Hope I got your settings right. I was a bit confused by otherSide being
> a function of edge. This would mean that start is an Edge, while finish
> is a Vertex in the sort-code. But start and finish are both Vertexes in
> the CostEstimate function...
>
> To avoid such wondering, it would help if you could provide a small but
> complete program which shows the problem. Nothing more and nothing less.

http://trac.askesis.nl/svn/tidbits/AIAStar/Main.cpp

change the comments from lines 457 and further to get the error

TIA

--
Groeten,
Joost Kraaijeveld