Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.lambda: how to sort this vectorwithfunction?
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-09 03:21:03

Hi Joost,

well, I am afraid I cannot help you in rectifying the lambda (tried that
  with the code I wrote). My suggestions would be

a) use the currently active code or
b) boil down the problem to a complete example of some 30 lines and ask
again. I am sure someone will know, but it should be easy to experiment
with.

Sorry that I cannot solve the original problem :-(

Regards,

Roland