Subject: Re: [Boost-users] FindBoost.cmake
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-15 13:41:08

Hi Esben,

Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> FindBoost.cmake is maintained by the CMake people, At least it was
> installed by Ubuntu together with Cmake 2.6.2. Are you sure it is not
> already in something like /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules ?

I do not really believe that the Boost-module that comes with CMake is
centrally maintained by the CMake guys - instead it has likely been
contributed by the community. And according to my experience it is also not
entirely bug-free (try installing two Boost versions in different
directories: it mixes up Boost 1.36 and 1.38 in the link phase for me), nor
easy to use. Hence my question.

Best Regards,
Ruediger