Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Linking Boost in Code::Blocks
From: mothdragon (mothdragon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 23:11:38

Well thank you so much for pointing out that I was somehow using the wrong
boost version! I have eradicated that version from my system and I've
updated the included libraries and paths within Code::Blocks so that is no
longer the problem however i am still getting the same type of errors...

obj/Debug/Griffin RPG V2.o||In function `extended_type_info_typeid_1':|
/usr/include/boost/serialization/extended_type_info_typeid.hpp|77|undefined
reference to `boost::serialization::extended_type_info::self_register()'|
/usr/include/boost/serialization/extended_type_info_typeid.hpp|77|undefined
reference to `boost::serialization::extended_type_info::self_register()'|
/usr/include/boost/serialization/extended_type_info_typeid.hpp|77|undefined
reference to `boost::serialization::extended_type_info::self_register()'|
]+0x8)||undefined reference to
`boost::serialization::detail::extended_type_info_typeid_0::less_than(boost::serialization::extended_type_info
const&) const'|
]+0x8)||undefined reference to
`boost::serialization::detail::extended_type_info_typeid_0::less_than(boost::serialization::extended_type_info
const&) const'|
]+0x8)||undefined reference to
`boost::serialization::detail::extended_type_info_typeid_0::less_than(boost::serialization::extended_type_info
const&) const'|
||=== Build finished: 6 errors, 0 warnings ===|

... I'm really tired of looking at this... It all looks like a big blob to
me now cuz it never seems to change... I can't be the only one out there
with this problem... can I?