Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost_regex link problems
From: Colin Hercus (colinhercus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-20 22:17:08

Hi John,
Thanks for the reply, I've already changed my code to use regex.h from
standard C library and it's working so I'll stick with it now.
I never knew about that option and always just compiled with default
library. It may explain why my 3 or 4 attempts to use Boost have never
worked. I'll give it another try when I have some spare time.

Thanks again, Colin