Subject: [Boost-users] Visual C++ 9.0 + WinCE
From: Hernan Di Pietro (hernan.di.pietro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-02 20:31:04

I'm using Boost 1.37 and I've found that using the headers to develop WinCE
applications with WinCE causes Boost header config/compiler/visualc.hpp to
emit the EVC++ version not recognized.

I've patched the *visualc.hpp* header to recognize the WinCE/VC9
configuration as follows:

(line 150):

# if defined(UNDER_CE)
# if _MSC_VER < 1200
      // Note: these are so far off, they are not really supported
# elif _MSC_VER < 1300 // eVC++ 4 comes with 1200-1202
# define BOOST_COMPILER_VERSION evc4.0
# elif _MSC_VER == 1400
# define BOOST_COMPILER_VERSION evc8
*# elif _MSC_VER == 1500
# define BOOST_COMPILER_VERSION evc9*
# else
# if defined(BOOST_ASSERT_CONFIG)
# error "Unknown EVC++ compiler version - please run the configure
tests and report the results"
# else
# pragma message("Unknown EVC++ compiler version - please run the
configure tests and report the results")
# endif
# endif

Thanks, I dont if there's any workaround already available.

Hernán.