Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Graph set of edges
From: Juan Antonio Farré Basurte (jafb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 17:15:41

I don't think so... I'm working with version 1.38 and I had a std::map with edge_descriptor keys.
I passed this map, wrapped as an
associative_property_map, and added to a dynamic_properties object, to graph-reading functions.
When I traversed the map contents to do
something useful with it, looks like the descriptors where invalid. In some cases it just looked to do nothing.
In other cases I got
segmentation fault. When I changed to listS, everything worked all right.
In the documentation it just says that it's "not
guarranted" to work. And looks to be true. Works in some cases and not in others.

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Juan Antonio
Farré Basurte
> <jafb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> When you say you use vecS for edge storage type, you mean
OutEdgeList or
>> EdgeList?
>> I ask that cause in known problems it says that, for the moment, only listS
>> is
guarranted to work for EdgeList
>> (the last template parameter of adjacency_list).
>> In fact I tried to use vecS for it and
I had serious problems. With listS
>> everything works all right. Of course, for OutEdgeList, vecS is fine :)

meant for OutEdgeList, however I went back and tried vecS for