Subject: Re: [Boost-users] mutex types and interprocess documentation question
From: Archie14 (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 18:00:19

Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Archie14 wrote:
> > Boost documention has following code in the paragraph "Scoped lock"
> > (reference to the paragraph is

here.../html/interprocess/synchronization_mechanisms.html#interprocess.synchron
> > ization_mechanisms.mutexes)
> >
> > using namespace boost::interprocess;
> >
> > //Let's create any mutex type:
> > MutexType mutex;
> >
> > I did not find a reference to available types declarations. Paragraph above
> > "Scoped lock" talks about
> > mutex types, but I did not find type declarations.
>
> You have them in the same page under the title "Boost.Interprocess Mutex
> Types And Headers".
>
> Regards,
>
> Ion

Ion, thank you for the answer. As I mentioned in my post I read the paragraph
that you refer me to, but it is confusing to me. For example, if I do
#include <boost/interprocess/sync/named_recursive_mutex.hpp>
and then make a declaration such as:
boost::interprocess::named_mutex mutx;

it is resolved to a declaration of named_mutex in interprocess_fwd.hpp. What is
another include that I have to use?