Subject: [Boost-users] ASIO certificate help.
From: Mohammed Rasmy (mohammed.rasmy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 18:27:12

Hello,

I am trying to use SSL through ASIO and from what I've read, the certificate functions require that the certificate be stored on disk, use_certificate_file() and use_private_key_file() functions. What I would like to do is have the certificate stored in memory and not written to disk, and then somehow pass the data to ASIO/OpenSSL, is that possible?

The idea is that I am decrypting some certificate for the application to use, and storing the decrypted certificate on disk for usage with the calls it makes kind of defeats the purpose secure-wise.

Thank you,
Mohammed