Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost coroutine status
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-08 07:31:00

Robert Ramey wrote:

> a) When I try and build it, I get ConvertFiberToThread which looks to me
> that there is some bjam magic missing.

It's not bjam -- the right declarations can be accessed from <windows.h>
-- but they're hidden unless you write:

#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0400

before that #include. Please see the boost-coroutine2.patch attachment,
notably for boost/coroutine/detail/context_windows.hpp, late in this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/boost-list/browse_thread/thread/d4f8e90ecab8db35

> Anyone having information on this topic is encouraged to bring me up to
> date.

I'm not yet using it in production code -- but I intend to. The mail
thread cited above mentions that I was able to run one of the example
programs on Windows XP Pro, Mac OS X 10.5, 32-bit Debian sarge and
64-bit Debian etch.