Subject: [Boost-users] boost coroutine status
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-05 17:15:00

This package has been in the vault or some time. At least one well known
person on this list has indicated that the quality is good and that he is
using it in production code. Turns out that I now have a need of this
facility but I've got a couple of problems.

a) When I try and build it, I get ConvertFiberToThread which looks to me
that there is some bjam magic missing.

b) I would like to look the documentation. But that's hard to do as it's in
quick book files and I don't have a quick book reader. I don't know that I
have the ability to generate html files from quickbook. Maybe I do, but I
can't really figure this out.

c) I don't think that this package has ever been reviews nor do I see it
scheduled for review. What is the status of this library.

Anyone having information on this topic is encouraged to bring me up to
date.

Robert Ramey