Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Determining thread existence
From: Nigel Rantor (wiggly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-08 13:31:56

Jeremy Rottman wrote:
> Anyone have any insight as to why these threads are not being
> terminated? I have been doing a lot of different tests to determine
> where it might be going wrong. And thus far, I have not been able to
> find exactly where or why the threads will not join properly.

[code that won't compile snipped]

a) What makes you think that the threads aren't being terminated?

b) It would be a lot more helpful if you provide code that compiles
doesn't have dependencies others are unlikely to have.

A full set of includes at the top would also have helped.

After modifying your code I'm not sure what your problem is.

join_all/interrupt_all will not remove threads from the thread group.